Facility Public Health
Public health is now a society-wide issue with multiple important impact areas. Our digital public health solutions focus on facilities.
Building owners and property managers have a responsibility to create a new baseline of service and a series of optional use cases that create confidence for occupants and visitors to return to and thrive in the commercial built environment.
Many organizations have put a COVID-19 task force in place, with multi-discipline leadership. Our representative characters below closely mimic those executives and their areas of responsibilities.
Screen all contractors and onsite staff
- Health risk screens for all contractors, building staff and selected occupants
- Convenient mobile app
- Low friction “boarding pass” for entry into building
Identify what we can use in the building
- Document and leverage your existing systems, sensors, connections, and contractors
- Audit all contractors for building systems configuration for common sense policy including passwords, backups, user credentials, and current software
- Check for all network connected devices and remote access methods for control systems
Implement public health use cases
- Select from our library of digital public health use cases
- Use existing systems and assets and then fill gaps with additional technology
- Coordinate and integrate solutions on site
Manage The New Normal
Use Managed Services for Digital Public Health Solutions
- Health-Risk Screening: Continual health-risk screening with rollup record of every staff person for every contractor (optional for occupants) coming to the building, with local manager and executive dashboard.
- Contractors Management: Contractor System Configuration and Remote Access Management – Regular audits, monitoring and management of all contractor’s digital behavior in and out of the building.
- Manage Sequences: Maintain and adjust sequences of operations between systems associated with public health use cases.
- Environmental Monitoring: Water legionella and corrosion, air quality, CO, CO2, PM, surface testing according to the use cases and local conditions.
Contact us today to receive a personal response and suggested next steps for your portfolio.