IntelligentBuildings® is an award-winning smart building advisory and managed services company that helps real estate customers and stakeholders manage risk, enhance occupant well-being, and continually improve performance by providing unmatched expertise, practical recommendations, and targeted services that leverage digital transformation. Since 2004, they have worked on nearly $20 billion in new development and their active customers have over 6 billion square feet.
Only company exclusively focused on Smart Building advisory, assessment, and managed services.
Since 2004, gold standard customers in Fortune 500/Corporate, REIT, Government/Military, Healthcare and Campus.
Worked in 85 cities in North America, Australia, and Singapore.
Consulting on billions in new development and customers with over 6 billion square feet.
Award-winning work including: “Smartest Building in America”; globally modeled smart community public-private partnership; largest energy analytics project in North America; national Smart Building standards for both the U.S. and Canadian federal governments; thousands of cybersecurity site assessments; innovative online contractor health-risk screening; Coronavirus exploitation phishing prevention.
To intelligently impact the world’s built environment.
- Results – Our services create repeatable, scalable, and measurable outcomes for our customers.
- Teamwork – Working together with our internal teams, partners, and the industry, to create value for our customers
- Trust – Integrity, authenticity and a strong work ethic creates lasting relationships and trust
- “Smartest Building in America” Duke Energy Center
- IBCon Digital Real Estate Achievement
- Clinton Global Initiative Announced Project
- International Real Estate Federation US Best
- US Green Building Council’s “Excellence in Sustainability”
- Verizon Best Energy Efficiency / Demand Response Project
- NIBS Most Efficient Smart Building
- Realcomm 35 to Watch in the Industry
- Intelligent Community Forum Global Top 3
- Distribution Best Energy Efficient Demand Response Project
- Powergrid International Project of the Year
- Corporate Real Estate Digie
- Commercial Digital Real Estate
- ASHRAE Excellence Award
Intelligent Buildings, LLC regularly speaks, guest lectures, and collaborates with leading institutions from academia, national laboratories, think tanks, and research houses.
At Intelligent Buildings, we feel very fortunate to have success measured by more than business accomplishments. We have great employees, customers, and industry friends resulting in a deeply rewarding culture both inside and outside the company. With humility as one of our company values, these successes remind us that we need to both give back and pay forward.
We engage and contribute in 3 ways:
The company matches each employee’s financial or time commitment with a corresponding donation. If an employee cannot, or chooses not to give money, they can still direct a donation from the company that corresponds to their way of giving.
We programmatically share our knowledge through school programs, guest lecturing, pro bono consulting work, and mentoring services. We have long-standing relationships with academia and not-for-profit groups, as well as mentor-protégé arrangements.
We offer organized activities such activities as Habitat for Humanity, food banks, homeless shelters, and other categories aimed at those in need. We avoid politics and advocacy to focus on the most basic human needs of hunger, shelter, health, and hope.